Sunday, November 27, 2005

We had a great Thanksgiving. We went to Asheville to have Thanksgiving with my parents and two of my siblings and their families.

Andrew loves going to Asheville! His favorite thing is being able to spend time with his cousins. He had 8 of them at the house between the ages of 15 and 4. A close second is being able to go to my parents Christmas store on Friday morning to "work". He dresses up and goes with Granddaddy. By the time I get there usually a couple of hours later, he has eaten a ton of fudge and has a bag full of Christmas ornaments for his Christmas tree at home. His Christmas tree has so many ornaments that it kind of bends over.

I sent the visa information on Friday ~ it was a little stressful to send out our passports! We haven't heard any news on our travel approval. Hopefully we will hear something early this week. We really want to leave by the 10th. If you have any extra prayers, we would appreciate some!

T

No comments: