Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A call from our Adoption Agency!

I was in my classroom and the children were eating lunch. My cell phone rang and as I grabbed it, I realized it was my adoption agency. Since this is the number they are to call with our referral, I was so excited and nervous at the same time.

I answered it and the lady said something that I couldn't understand. I asked her to repeat it and she said "your travel date is December 3rd". I was shocked because I didn't think we would get our travel information the same time as our referral. I asked her to repeat what she said one more time and she said "You will leave for Russia on December 3rd".

Obviously she had called me by mistake! How dissapointing.

Still crossing my fingers that we get the right phone call this week.

No comments: