Saturday, November 12, 2005

We are so excited!!!!!

I keep thinking once "____" happens, I'll be able to sleep! That's not working out so great for me... Now that we know what our little one looks like, it is hard not to think about her all the time!!

When we showed her picture to Andrew he said "she is soooo cuuuute!" .

Yesterday he asked me if we were going to call her Fu He Bao. I said probably not. Then after thinking awhile, he said that "I will call her that sometimes but when she tells on me, I'll say I didn't call her that......isn't that what brothers and sisters do?"

We shipped the referral acceptance to Ohio yesterday and they are supposed to receive it this morning. Hopefully everyone in our group who lives out of state did the same thing.

I am so glad that Keith was able to post the pictures so quickly after we received them yesterday. We wanted you all to be able to see her immediately!

We love having all of you on this journey with us!

T ~Keith posted the post before this, so we'll initial our own posts so you will know who misspells more words :-)

No comments: