Sunday, November 20, 2005

Last minute projects...

Anslee's room is a disaster!

I was happy with her room until we received the referral. Then all of the sudden I decided I didn't like it as much. Some friends of mine have helped me decide what to do. One friend helped me to decide what colors to add. Another friend picked out some great new pillows for the window seat. Then the window seat cushions didn't match so a third friend picked out the fabric for those and thought it would be a great idea to recover the glider's cushions and ottoman.

So even though we moved into this house at the end of July we are just now redoing the room.

Keith decided to tile Andrew and Anslee's bathroom last weekend and this past weekend added beadboard and painted the walls "orange pushup" color. Now he is going to paint the beadboard a creamy white and then we're done!

Keith is also patching the walls in the guest room where we had a huge mirror removed and he'll be painting that this week also.

Nothing like waiting till the last minute to get some projects done!!

I am so hoping our travel approval comes in early this week.

T

No comments: