Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I can't sleep...

The last couple of weeks I have been waking up around 4 or 4:30. I can't go back to sleep after that because I keep thinking about our daughter and wondering how she is. Is she sleeping? playing? crying? laughing? sick? well? There are some good orphanages and foster homes and there are some that aren't as nice. I hope she has bonded with her caretakers and that they love her. I try not to even think that she could have gone through these 9-12 months of her life without feeling loved.

I also think about her birth mother. I can't imagine the sadness she felt when she had to abandon her child. I hope she knows in her heart that her daughter will be so adored and loved. Her grandparents, so many aunts and uncles, 11 first cousins, and tons of family friends are all so excited about her arrival!!!

No comments: