Monday, November 14, 2005

Anslee Baohe

Zhou (who will travel to China with our group) emailed and said he needs our daughter's American name. We had decided on her first name but it took us a little while to figure out her middle name. We know keeping a connection to her culture is going to be very important so we decided to keep her Chinese name for her middle name.

We already love her!! When we look at her pictures we are amazed that this little baby will be coming home to live with us.

Some of the links Keith added to the side of this page are really neat. There are some pictures of Anslee's orphanage in Fuling. After seeing some pictures of other Chinese orphanages, I was surprised at how nice this one is. I think I've spotted her in a couple of pictures from September 2005.

I started packing today. One of the suggested packing lists is 5 pages long! I am trying to figure out how many diapers I will need for two weeks....

T

No comments: