Friday, November 11, 2005

Pictures are here!!!


After 14 LONG months of waiting the pictures of our beautiful new little girl are finally here. I'm so excited, that I feel like I'm going to bust, even though I'm not sure it shows. I am one of those people that needs to be able to hold her in my arms. I know that time is right around the corner. I welcome all of our friends, family, and coworkers to visit this site regularly for updated photos and related links. When we travel, we will take a laptop and this is where you will be able to get all of the latest and greatest news and pics.

The next step is that we have to get our acceptance letter overnighted to EAC so they can send all of them for our travel group to China. China will then send us a travel date, which we hope to have in the next two weeks. Pray for us as we are hoping for a 12/10 travel date. Otherwise we will go between Christmas and New Years.

Thanks to everyone for their support!!

KC

1 comment:

bamajane said...

She's sooo beautiful! I know your arms must feel especially empty right now, but not for long! Love to all. What is her Cox name to be? BJ