Friday, May 26, 2006

Last day of school




Andrew was so sad last night because he is going to miss school so much. But Anslee and I are going to be excited to have him home!

At dinner, Keith and I were remembering how scared Andrew was the first day of school. We were all waiting for the bus (the bus stop is in front of our house) and he started looking scared to death. Keith and I were so worried about him all day. It took about a week and then he loved riding the bus.

Emotionally Andrew is similar to me (and I feel sorry for him). We don't like change and we are both really sensitive. Apparently Keith was this was as a child too (although it's hard to imagine now!)

Anslee and I are going to eat lunch with him at school today - really it's brunch since his class eats at 10:43.

Everyone have a good day ~ Summer vacation is here!

Terri

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Hey Terri!!

Delaynee starts pre-k Aug. of 2007 and I'm already dreading it!! With her attitude and personality, I'm pretty sure she'll do fine. The problem will be with me. I'll be a blubbering mess. I was all to peices when we took down the crib and put her in a big girl bed.

Oh and I LOVE Anslee's carseat cover!!!!

~Hugs
Tonia