Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy, Happy Birthday Keith!!


Today is Keith's birthday - he's 36. We went out this past weekend to celebrate. We ate dinner at BED in Atlanta. Then we went to see the comedian Brian Regan at the Tabernacle. We had a blast!



On Memorial Day we went to the Braves game. http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=atl
It was in the high 90's so most of the time I had Anslee in the shade walking around. She and I were only sitting down in our seats a couple of times but we had several friends call and tell us we were on tv. :-) I love going to Turner Field.
Andrew loves watching baseball so he was happy to sit in the heat but he was dissapointed that the Braves lost.

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. I love you!

Terri

5 comments:

prentice said...

Boy, Howdy! Keith sure is looking buff!!

Tonia said...

Happy belated birthday to Keith!!!

Tonia said...

Hey Terri --

Just wanted to say that I had to take a look at the prentice profile who said that Keith was sure looking buff! I thought who in the world would tell Terri that her DH was looking buff?? LOL!! Not that Keith isn't a nice looking man, but I just didn't think anyone in the adoption community would tell you that your hubby was looking buff! HAHA!! Found out it is your brother. Anyway, what I'm getting at is -- We live about an hour away from Apalach!!! My family is from Eastpoint and has been fishermen their whole life. My Dad is actually a Captain. What a small world!!!!

~Hug
Tonia

tc said...

He is isn't he, Prent! :-)

Thanks Tonia! That is so wild that you are so close to Apalach. If we head down there we'll have to contact you. I would love to meet little Delayne in person. She and Anslee seem to have that similar fiery temper :-).

Tonia said...

Yes, we'd love to get together with you!!! I've been trying to figure out how to handle the temper. WHEW, it can get the best of me at times!! When Anslee get's frustrated at times, will she get upset and start screaming and growling? Delaynee does and I have explained to her time and time again for her to come to us and ask for help and not get so frustrated.