Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Andrew cracks me up. He is planning on marrying one of the little girls who lives next door. She is in kindergarten and is so adorable.

All three of the neighbors were playing over here yesterday and asked when they were coming over for dinner (Andrew has eaten dinner at their house) and I said how about Thursday. They all said okay and requested pizza and macaroni and cheese.

At dinner last night Andrew said "Mom don't cook anything in the crockpot or a casserole when my girlfriend comes to dinner because I don't want to be embarrassed".

The other day he said when he gets married he will tell his wife to push my wheel chair and he'll push Dad's. This morning when he came into our room he said "Since your are getting new bedroom stuff (Saturday, YAY!!) can I have this bedding equipment after I get married because I don't think I'll have enough money to buy some."

Have a great day! Terri

No comments: