Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Anslee helped me plant some flowers for the window boxes. The painters are almost through with the front of our house. They are handpainting everything, so it's taking them a while. We are hoping they aren't going to be here six months like they were in our last house. Just the shutters and front door need to be painted and put back on. I found a great dark brown, bronzy color for those. I hope it looks okay! I can't wait until it's done!! After the front is totally finished I'll post pictures.


We put in petunias, dusty miller, and some kind of ivy that looks like sweet potato vines except a lot smaller... and shiny... and a different shape... Well they are the same color green. Now I just have to remember to water them!Then we need to put them way up there.
Terri

No comments: