Saturday, December 17, 2005

A few more photos

As we are leaving tomorrow this will probably be our last blog until Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. This has been a once in a lifetime experience, and I'm so glad that we were able to share it with everyone at home. I can not wait to get home and hug Andrew.

Andrew, once I get you I'm not letting you go!

Here are a few final pics.

K.

Anslee asleep in the hotel crib

Terri & Anslee in front of the "critter market"

What would we do without Uncle Joe. I'm not sure that I can explain how critical he was to this trip!!!!

All the vendors outside their shops waiting to sell the new parents items to take home

Terri and Anslee at Lucy's. Best hamburger in China. I'm not sure that is saying much.

1 comment:

prentice said...

My new blog address is fishingnframing.blogspot.com