Wednesday, January 04, 2006

We're Back!!!

All,

Sorry for the lapse in posts. As you can all well imagine we have been very busy (and tired) since our return home.

I have been surprised by the number of people that were addicted to the posts. I hear that a lot of you needed this to go along with your cup of coffee in the morning. I hope you were able to find suitable replacements for your time in the interim.

After the 24+ hours of traveling back home we were wiped out. It took me a week+ to get back on track.

Things here have been awesome! I can not believe how quickly Anslee has integrated into our family. Honestly, I was expecting it to be much more difficult.

I'm not sure that Andrew could really believe it when he saw Anslee for the first time. After 14 months of talk, I think he thought that she was our snuffalufagus.

Here is Andrew with the welcome home sign he made for us. As important, you will notice in the background that our house has some Christmas decorations up and there are no leaves in my yard. Thanks Mike!!

This is a picture of the first time Andrew saw Anslee. It is about 4:30 am and we woke him up, but as you can see he was quickly wide awake.

We went downstairs and Andrew had his first opportunity to feed Anslee a bottle.

Hanging out in Anslee's room.

Big brother and little sister.

Check back I'll post Christmas and new years.

2 comments:

bamajane said...

Oh, how wonderful that you are back on your blog! I worried about Anslee's cold and of course fretted until I read your new post this morning. The pictures of your two little ones are so beautiful! I'm glad everything's going smoothly and that y'all have caught up on you rest. Love to all. Bamajane

prentice said...

Hey! Glad y'all made it back OK. Andrew looks thrilled with Anslee. Just got of the boat and had to check in to see if y'all made it home. Love y'all!
Prentice