Saturday, December 03, 2005

Our travel plans are set

We leave for Beijing on Wednesday, December 7th. We will be there for a couple of days then fly to Chongqing and stay there 5 days. Then we fly to Guangzhou, stay there for 3 days and fly to Hong Kong for a stop on our way home. We'll get home early in the morning December 19th!!! I am so excited that we'll be home before Christmas!!

We have so much to do to finish getting ready!! I thought since we hadn't heard before now, we probably wouldn't go before Christmas so I hadn't been rushing around as much as I would've been if I knew when we were leaving.

Luckily, last week Diann and I got all the lesson plans ready and prepared all the materials for December for our preschool class. I am going to go in Monday to tell them I'm leaving and give ( and receive :-) ) lots of hugs.

So mostly all I need to do is finish getting everything we need for our trip and pack it all.

I'll post more if I have time before we go. If I don't, the next thing you'll see are pictures of us in Beijing!!!!

I would love to read your comments on here while we are in China! I might not have time to check emails.

If you get a chance, please pray we stay healthy, have uneventful flights, and that all three of us make it home safe and sound.

T

1 comment:

amy said...

hi terri! and congratulations! that is so very exciting. can't wait to meet her someday.
and welcome to the blog world!