Saturday, December 03, 2005

What a wonderful day!!!


Well here is my first post in a while. Terri usually does all of the talking. I felt compelled to blog tonight for two reasons. 1) We were just sent a updated photo of Anslee. 2) My Bulldogs just crushed LSU to win the SEC championship and will next be playing West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl.

Oh what a wonderful day!!!!

I can not believe that we are leaving for China in 4 days, yes I said 4 days. How will I EVER get everything done that I need to before we leave??? I finished remodeling the kids bathroom today. New tile & wainscoting, it looks pretty good if I do say so myself.

Looks like it is pretty cold there. I'm basing that on the coat and rosy cheeks. I'll be glad to get her and bring her back to the comfort of our house. I worry that she is too cold or has an ear ache or something else. I'm really glad that we will be back a week before Christmas. I'm sure that it will take at least the whole week to get readjusted.

K.

No comments: