Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day, and Portraits

Happy Father's Day to the two most wonderful men I know! I love you both!


I had no idea that having pictures made could be such a great workout. On Friday I took Andrew and Anslee to get pictures. Anslee did not want to cooperate at all. Every time we put her somewhere she immediately got up and would run away laughing.
Her favorite face to make was blowing raspberries. Cute, but not the picture I had in mind.
The photographer wanted Andrew to hold Anslee for a picture. The combination of their slippery silk outfits, Anslee being a wiggle worm and Andrew trying to lift all 21 pounds of her made this picture not a great idea.
The photographer took about 105 pictures and amazingly enough got some reallly great shots. The pictures below are two of my favorites. They looked even better once they were cropped, zoomed in and changed to black and white.


I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Terri

2 comments:

prentice said...

It's always evident in photos that Dad doen't like his picture made. Maybe we could hire the photographer that captured Andrew and Anslee to catch Bruce in a good light.

tc said...

That's a great idea Prent! Everytime he gets up and tries to run away I'll catch him and make him sit back down :-)
T