Saturday, April 22, 2006

With Tina

Anslee loves going to Tina's house while I am teaching preschool. On Thursday when I arrived a little early to take her home, she was not pleased. She ran to a chair climbed up and put a pretend cell phone to her ear and looked away from me. It was hilarious! She loves playing with the other little girls there and she just adores Tina.

They go outside all the time. Going on a walk around the neighborhood is one of her favorite activities. One of the little girls in a pink dress is in my preschool class. She and her sister go to Tina's after preschool. She is always so proud that she is the only child in my class who gets to see Anslee. The other girls always ask her how "baby Anslee" is doing. :-)

1 comment:

glo said...

I love this picture. Very very cute.