Thursday, April 20, 2006

Fun on the trampoline

Andrew got a trampoline for his birthday. He was so surprised. He has been on it every day for at least an hour since last Wednesday.

Anslee loves it too and isn't timid at all. The children are all really good when she is on it and they don't bounce as hard.
The three children you don't recognize are our adorable next door neighbors. Andrew has a crush on the girl sitting next to him. He said he is going to marry her and she can push my wheel chair and he'll push Dad's. :-0
Terri

1 comment:

glo said...

Happy birthday Andrew. I would say a trampoline is a pretty wonderful present. I'm not sure where you live but I hope the weather is getting nicer and nicer and you will have lots of time outdoors to enjoy your birthday present.

Tell Mom she's been tagged. She should go to my BLO to findout what to do. BUT if she really doesn't like to do these kinds of thngs it's OK, she doesn't have to.