Thursday, April 06, 2006

Spring Break

We went to North Carolina to visit my parents and my sister and her family. My sister is one of the coolest people I know. She can do anything she sets her mind to and has made the greatest farm with her family.
This is one of her "Rastafarian" sheep. Don't you love her dread locks?
Gathering eggs. Andrew's cousin is holding a big goose egg. We cooked three for breakfast and it was more than enough for five of us! They taste the same as chicken eggs but because the yolk is so much bigger, it makes them have a different texture. Anslee's aunt is helping her sit on a goat. The goat was either reaching up to kiss Anslee or to nibble her. Either way she didn't really care for it :-) .
Andrew is helping his cousin brush Ginger the horse.
I love the colors of this rooster!
Andrew is always so excited to visit the farm and "help" his cousins do their chores. His cousins are very sweet to let him get in the middle of everything because I know it is extra work for them. They better get prepared though because pretty soon Anslee's going to want to help also.

No comments: