Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Treehouse Update!

Well, here is my current project update. Andrew wanted a treehouse for his bday. TC told me all I had to do was buy one of those kits, but would I listen, of course not. So here I sit weeks later with a project that is going to cost me double that of a kit and is the size of an Imperial Star Destroyer (Star Wars). (It's actually shaped that way, not on purpose). It will Probably be at least another two+ weeks before I finish and cost at least a couple hundred more dollars. Andrew wants to know if it will be done before the end of summer..........I'm hoping so!!!





1 comment:

Julie said...

You go Keith! Who knew you were a carpenter?? Andrew is going to love it and it will be so special that you made it for him. My dad made me a tree house, and I will never forget it. It will all be worth it in the end!