Friday, June 29, 2007

shoes

My sister and her daughter spent the night with us Wednesday night.
We had a full evening of fun including shopping at Target for my niece, going to Whole Foods for shopping and dinner and then going swimming.
When we were at Target my niece was looking for shoes. Anslee was right there with her watching and trying them on too. Anslee found a pair of "beautiful sparkly" flip flops in her size. After she tried those on I tried to get her to try on some more practical shoes but she wouldn't take the flip flops off. Before this, I had let Andrew and Anslee both pick out a toy to take out of town with us the next day. Anslee picked out a Little Mermaid Ariel toy. So I told her that she could only get one thing either the toy or the flip flops. Without a second thought she set the toy down and said flip flops. She was very happy with her purchase and has worn them constantly. I think Anslee will take after my niece who ended up buying 5 pairs of shoes!!

1 comment:

Tonia said...

AHhhhh, look at her little feet in those flops! Too cute. Ms. D. is a flip flop Queen, let me tell you. That and High heels is all she wants to wear!

Hugs -