Thursday, September 21, 2006

Anslee has started putting more and more words together. When I wake her up in the morning she says "night, night blankie" since she has to leave it in her crib. When we leave the house in the morning she says "bye, bye Buter" to our dog Buster. She has the cutest little voice!

Someone asked me this morning what Anslee was doing new. So I told her these things she is saying. Another person was standing next to us and said in a suprised tone "Is she saying that in English?". I responded that No, she is saying it in Chinese. She looked sad for me and said "Oh. Maybe she'll learn English one day". When she walked away we couldn't stop laughing. I guess I should tell her I was joking with her...

1 comment:

prentice said...

When I saw y'all at the beach Anslee WAS speaking Chineese... (wasn't she?!)