Saturday, July 03, 2010

Tea Party with the WWE

Anslee wanted to have a tea party with me. This is how our conversation went:

Anslee: Mom, I'm going to pretend to be the Taker.
Mom: What do you mean?
Anslee: At the tea party I'm going to be the Taker and I'm going to see if Andrew will be John Cena.
Mom: (Now realizing she means the Undertaker from WWE) Why are you going to be the Undertaker?
Anslee: Because he's AWESOME!! He does his eyes like this (rolls eyes upwards) and he has a great song (meaning the song that plays when he comes out.)
Mom: Who can I be?
Anslee: You can be Triple H because you'd really like him, or Chris Jerico. I wish we really could have a tea party with all the wrestlers, because it would be really fun!!

Hmmm... I think she's really influenced by her big brother.

1 comment:

Jai said...

its difficult to be parents, but i always enjoy the God's blessing in everything we father, mother and grandparents do.