Thursday, July 08, 2010

Andrew at Moonmeadow Farm


Andrew LOVES the farm. He has no fear of the animals (except a charging 400lb pig!) He's not a great milker, but when he goes back up for a week at the end of the summer I'm sure he'll get the hang of that! His very favorite farm activity is riding the horses. My nieces move the horses daily to a pasture and to the barn. Andrew loves riding the horses back and forth and he was even galloping by the time we left. I was glad he was with his cousins, so I didn't see it! He is such a brave boy!!
Andrew is always in the kitchen with his Aunt Rosie. He loves watching her cook and helps when he gets to. A staple at the farm is homemade bread with homemade butter. The kids could (and do) eat this at every meal.

In the morning, Andrew and Aunt Rosie are usually the first awake. He'll go where she's sitting and talk about everything. He adores her and cherishes the time he has with her. I love the special relationship they have.

No comments: