Monday, July 23, 2007

Our eventful morning

We had to call 911 on the morning of Friday the 13th.
Anslee had just finished eating breakfast when she decided to do something she hadn't done before. She stuck her hand in the sub wuffer (I'm not sure if that is how it's spelled) all the way up to her shoulder. She started screaming and I ran over and tried to get it out but it wouldn't budge. I was worried her circulation was being cut off or something inside could cut her hand ( I really don't know what is inside these things) so I told Andrew to call 911. He said "seriously?" I said yeah, because I don't know how to get her hand out. The paramedics came and after they opened it and took out alot of the parts, they found her hand was fine and intact (thank goodness!) so I felt safe to jump up and get my camera to record the event :-). After they got her hand out, they stayed for a few minutes and watched Anslee in action and the guy laughed and said "I have a feeling we are going to see you again." I really hope they are wrong!
Andrew said as sad as he was to see Anslee upset, it was fun getting to see the 911 people!


No comments: