Thursday, July 26, 2007

Farm Visit

I can't even begin to explain how much Andrew and Anslee love going to my sister's farm. They count down the days before we go. Andrew loved the baby chicks.
Anslee enjoys a ride from her older cousin.
I don't know if you remember the cute little baby pigs I pictured months ago, but look at them now!! Sadly, I think Flora is going to be an end of the summer barbeque... at least they aren't quite as cute now.
Anslee has no fear of any of the animals. I think they may fear her a little (rightly so!) but they feel safer when the fence is between them. When Anslee was inside the fence with them, they tried to keep their distance.
I'm not sure if we'll be back to the farm at Thanksgiving like we usually do... It is fun to be there during different seasons ~ and having my sister cook is always a plus!

No comments: