Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend

We went to North Carolina for Easter. On Good Friday we went to my sister's house and had a delicious dinner. We also got to hold and pet all the new babies on the farm. This tiny little lamb was a favorite.
Anslee loved watching the ducks get their feet dirty.
On Saturday morning we woke up to several inches of snow. We weren't expecting it at all so it was even more exciting!!

Uncle Mike made the cutest snow bunny with the kid's help. We used Easter eggs for eyes, a carrot nose, and black jelly beans for the mouth. On top is Mr. Potato Head bunny ears. Anslee couldn't bare to impale another peep on the snowbunny's other arm, so she is eating it instead.
It was great getting to spend time with my parents, two of my sisters and their families and my brother who brought his girlfriend I hadn't met yet. We had a wonderful time.
Terri

No comments: