Wednesday, December 20, 2006

%^$&^%*)*&^&%$$!!! Why can't I post pictures???
I have some really cute ones I want to post from when we had Breakfast with Santa.

Tomorrow Tina is bringing Anslee to school at 11:00am for my class Christmas party. She is going to love it! She came to my classroom the night we had our Christmas pageant and didn't want to leave. The children love "helping" her do things in there and are so excited that she is coming tomorrow. Let's see if I can maintain any control at all.

Andrew's teacher told him yesterday that if you plant a starlight mint in the ground on Christmas eve that some of Santa's magic would fall off his sleigh and turn it into a candy cane. When he told me this last night he said he wasn't going to tell me because he wanted me to be suprised on Christmas morning to see candy canes growing outside. Thank goodness he decided to tell me or he would be one dissapointed little boy!

Here are two cute Santa sights you may want to check out with your children - or by yourself :-)
http://www.noradsanta.org/en/default.php
http://www.claus.com/village.php

I can't believe there is only 5 days until Christmas!
Terri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I've tagged you for a little meme-thingy. You can read the rules over on today's post on my blog!