Sunday, December 17, 2006

Dancing

Keith picked out a Bose speaker to hook my ipod up to so we can hear the music in the house. It is so much easier to put it on the speaker than to try to hook it up to the stereo and the sound is awsome!! I've been blaring Christmas music ~ my current favorite is Chris Issak, but Leon Redbone's Christmas album is my all time favorite.

Andrew and Anslee like my choice in music although I can tell they both think I'm a nerd when comparing me to Keith. When Keith turns on his music they both start dancing and "raising the roof". Yesterday they were dancing over and over to "Jump". Anslee wanted me to keep jumping and if I stopped she would say "jump mama" and point to the floor. When I said it was my turn to pick a song they both were bummed.

Whoever is driving the car gets to choose the music so of course we are usually listening to Keith's tunes. A couple of weekends ago we were driving somewhere and I looked at the car next to us and they were pointing at our car and laughing. I looked back and Anslee is in her car seat dancing and had her hands in the air. She is so funny.

For some reason Blogspot has not let me post pictures the last couple of days but I'll keep posting anyway :-)

No comments: