Monday, February 06, 2006

It snowed today!!

It was so exciting when it started snowing big, wet snowflakes this morning! Anslee watched it while she ate breakfast. She almost couldn't even concentrate on shoving her pancakes into her mouth. After breakfast she kept going to the window to look outside.

Thank goodness my friend Sandy came over and took her out to play for a couple of minutes ~ I didn't have any desire to head out there! Now if we had even an inch I would've gone outside. We were so sad when it turned into rain. I know it is so pathetic to get so excited about our 30 minutes of snowfall but that is probably about all we'll get this year!
I hope everyone else gets some snow today :-)
T

1 comment:

prentice said...

Hey, T.C., I think we got some snow here in Florida this morning, too. Just Kidding.